|Home||» Products||» Potato Chips Making Machines||» Potato Chips Cutting Machine|
Potato Chips Cutting Machine
- Unit of Measure
Backed with advanced technology, we are acknowledged as one of the topmost manufacturers and exporters of Potato Chips Cutting Machine. These machines are widely used to cut potatoes in bulk quantities for making chips. The machine is capable of cutting potatoes in with three basic cutters each one for ripple chips, plain chips and french fries. In compliance with the industry norms, this Potato Chips Cutting Machine is assembled with certified quality of raw materials.
- Available in different capacities
- High end performance
- Durable service life
- Peeler Machine: Peeler machine peels extremely fast. This machine peels the skin from potatoes/peanuts (boiled), etc. The potatoes are transferred into the drum of the potato peeler from the top. The inner wall of the drum is coated with abrasive carborundum. As the base of the drum rotates, the potatoes strike against the abrasive inner wall, which removes the skin. This process requires little flow of water through a pipe to remove the skin from the walls. The peeled potatoes are removed from the side of the drum through a gate.
- Centrifugal Oil Extractor: Centrifugal dryer is suitable to remove excess oil/water from namkeens and sliced potato wafers. The rotating basket in which the product is to be dried is placed. After a rotation for few minutes the product is dried, and the surface water is removed.
- Potato Chip Cutting Machine: A very quick way to save your time. In this, the potatoes are placed from the top of the machine. This machine comes with three basic cutters, plain chips, ripple chips, potato shredding / laccha / sully and French fries. It is available in two models 150 kg per hr/300 kg per hr model.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Stretch packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 2004