|Home||» Products||» Chapatti/ Panipuri Machine||» Panipuri Machine|
- Unit of Measure
Our companyâ€™s name is highly acclaimed in the industry for manufacturing and exporting a wide stock of Panipuri Machine. These machines are wisely manufactured from the best quality of raw materials, that are sourced from the reckoned vendors present in market. Our wide range has different capacities and models of machines. Widely used in hotels, restaurants and food industries, these machines are capable of preparing equal sizes of panipuris in no time. This Panipuri Machine is economical in prices for our clients.
- Semi automatic machine
- Save time, energy and labor
- Energy efficient
Chapati / panipuri Machine
This machine is a semi automatic device that saves time and energy. It is used right from mixing the ingredients to ready-to-deliver panipuri the end.
The main components of this semi-automatic machine are
- Mixer (Floor Kneading Machine): This is developed with the help of heavy-duty contacting stainless steel (S.S.304/316) body with multi-purpose arms. Heavy-duty gears are provided to take full load and avoid damage to the mixer arms with extruder for flat making.
- Sheeter: Sheeter consists of a heavy - duty frame with gauging rollers driven by a motor with gearbox. The hopper is made of stainless steel with proper taper.
- Rotary Cutting Unit: A rotary cutting is fitted on a roller for smooth and accurate cutting according to preferred size. In case of a fully automatic plant, the extruded dough sheet is automatically fed to the rollers, and a provision is provided for shifting the generated papad scrap back to the hopper.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Stretch Packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 2004